Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Laughter!

The Best Music Video Ever
There are quirky little things in my life that I enjoy. Simple things that make me laugh. This is one of them...



While working at a clothing store one of my coworkers decided that she would write a youtube clip on a piece of paper ever shift and I was to go home and watch it. This started because one day she was singing the song from the video above and I couldn't help but laugh as she danced around the store singing and dancing to the exact accent and moves in teh video.  Everytime I watch this I am taken back to that moment and I love it! If there was more time in the day I would learn the dance and then keep it to my self!

I wish that I could remember other funny videos that she shared with me, even if they were only funny because she quoted them all the time at random. There was Charlie the Unicorn, Muffins, and of course Charlie bit me!

As for the life of David and Dacia... we are one month away from the end of the semester. I could not be less motivated, I have way to much to do and enough time to take care of it if I could just sit down and focus!

My first final is one month from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment